Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows

From: Manit Chanthavong
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:36:40 -0500

what do you mean fragile? Is the video choppy or not working? What other clients are you connecting to? Are you testing on a LAN between 2 clients?

For my development, I've been using remote desktop and manycam. For some reason, manycam causes a memory leak with 3.5.2, and for remote desktop you will see degraded video because your bandwidth will spike and how rdp renders images. I use Network Meter for Win 7 to monitor network speed.