Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows

From: Marco Bertini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Installing a video plugin under Windows
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:49:46 +0200

As further note: when testing the plugin with
mediastreamer2/tests/videodisplay.exe I see the logging that says that it is
loaded (I just copied the install file obtained from the compilation in
mediastreamer2/tests/lib/mediastreamer/plugins) so I think that the plugin is
correctly compiled and loaded (the same code works in Linux).

Marco
--
Marco Bertini, Ph.D.
Università di Firenze - MICC