Re: [Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?

From: Richard
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Binaries for older android devices?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 23:19:43 +0200

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 11:59:23PM +0200, Richard wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 08:42:10AM +0200, Jehan Monnier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Linphone is supposed to work on this chipset, at least in audio mode.
> > Which issue did you met with Linphone version 1.3.1 ?
>
> - can not install from market at all (google market says incompatible HW),
>   google play on the phone simply does not find it at all.
> - can not install from http://www.linphone.org/snapshots/android/, error
> message
>   after hitting "install"
>
> This is a Huawei Ideos X3 btw, I hope I did not get the CPU description
> wrong.

two more details, version 1.0.15 was binary compatible, 1.1.6 not anymore,

#cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARMv6-compatible processor rev 5 (v6l)
BogoMIPS        : 163.74
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 6TEJ
CPU variant     : 0x1
CPU part        : 0xb36
CPU revision    : 5

Hardware        : HUAWEI U8510_1 BOARD
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

Richard

---
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers