[Linphone-developers] Possible poor native window performance?

From: Ramon Poca
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Possible poor native window performance?
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 19:09:49 +0200

Hi there,

I'm trying to integrate the linphone lib into my own iOS app. So far
I've been successful with most of it.
But I'm facing video performance problems... in an iPad 3 :|

When I enable a local webcam view with
linphone_core_set_native_preview_window_id, the webcam view flows
perfectly, but the remote video drops and freezes. If I hide the
preview window, and only show the remote video, it decodes right.

Does anybody has had the same problems?

--
Ramon Poca