[Linphone-developers] B2BUA support on Linphone

From: Sampath Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] B2BUA support on Linphone
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 12:18:34 +0530

Hi ,

I need help in understanding whether we can configure the  Linphone
Client as an
back to Back UA ? (B2BUA) i.e  supporting UAC and UAS both roles ?

I am working on a Gateway development,  which requires  the multiple
sip clients to talk to this gateway device and  This gateway device
converts VoIP call to PSTN land line calls.

I want both SIP server features and SIP client role together on same
gateway device platform.

I tried Cross compiling Asterisk , which has B2BUA support, but i gave
up as there are so many issues in cross compiling it for ARM.

Please help me,
thanks
sampath