[Linphone-developers] Help needed for making a call

From: Sebastian Lupo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help needed for making a call
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:25:13 +0300

If someone could give me a hand and point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated
I have the sources, and i'm trying to make a call.
I defined a class that implements LinphoneCoreListener and a method that doed the following:

final LinphoneCoreFactory lcFactory = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance()
;
LinphoneCore lc = LinphoneCoreFactory.instance().createLinphoneCore(this);
try {
    LinphoneAddress address = lcFactory.createLinphoneAddress(sipAddress);
    String username = address.getUserName();
    String domain = address.getDomain();
    lc.addAuthInfo(lcFactory.createAuthInfo(username, password, null));
    LinphoneProxyConfig proxyCfg = lcFactory.createProxyConfig(sipAddress, domain, null, true);
    proxyCfg.setExpires(2000);
    lc.addProxyConfig(proxyCfg); // add it to linphone
    lc.setDefaultProxyConfig(proxyCfg);

    LinphoneCall call = lc.invite(destinationSipAddress);
}

The code does this:
-> INVITE
<-  407 Proxy Authentication Required
-> ACK
but no new invite. why?

If i add:
lc.terminateCall(call);
lc.destroy();
the application will make the second invite, and cancel it after that.

Maybe someone can help me figure what i do wrong.
Thank You.