[Linphone-developers] Building an Application using Liblinphone

From: Sampath Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Building an Application using Liblinphone
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 00:57:06 +0530

Hi,

I have just cross compiled linphone to mini2440 development board. it
works fine ( without audio) in command line.

Now i want to develop a own application using the liblin phone;  I
have following queries.. please help me.
1) Can we develop a B2BUA ( back to back SIP UA ) using thie linphone
core APIs ?
2) Any quick steps to build a application based on liblinphone ?

--
Thanks & best Regards,
        -Sampath