[Linphone-developers] TCP-Support

From: Hannes
Subject: [Linphone-developers] TCP-Support
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 04:16:53 +0200

Hi everyone,

I am in a somewhat restricted network, where the NATing machine  does no
UPNP (possibly multiple NATs, I don't know) and I cannot have it forward
ports to me, so certain things, especially udp, don't work as they should.

I read here [1] that there is supposed to be the possibility to set
Transport to TCP, but I can't find it in my UI.

I am using linphone 3.2.1 on FreeBSD.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Hannes