[Linphone-developers] Call transfer feature for iPhone version

From: Nicolás Pernas Maradei
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Call transfer feature for iPhone version
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:24:47 +0100

Hi all,

I’m a Software Engineer at Emutex Ltd. We were working with Linphone using as base of a mobile app. Since the call transfer feature was not implemented for the iOS version of Linphone we decided to do it and now we want to contribute it to  you.

Also we’ve done a bunch of changes (new interface, video call disabled, etc)  that obviously you don’t want to add to the trunk.

It’s ok if I send you  a complete patch or it has to be an specific one only with the call transfer feature?

Thanks in advance

Nicolás Pernas Maradei

Software Engineer

Emutex Ltd.

Axiom House, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, Ireland

Phone: +353 (0)61 514496

Web: www.emutex.com, Email: address@hidden

This email may contain information, which is confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer. Emutex Ltd is registered in Ireland, No 256238, at Axiom House, Raheen Business Park, Limerick, Ireland.