[Linphone-developers] Abnormal hang up ,get the follow problems.

From: mill miller
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Abnormal hang up ,get the follow problems.
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:45:12 +0800

HI All,
    I am using linphone opensource code for my code, I get a few questions on my transplating.

    1. When the three-way handshake has done,the RTP packets is transported normally, if one of the participants is exit accidently(no sip message sending) ,the other is still running, on the Debug windows,it keeps showing the the RTCP packet loss on the linphone 3.5.2. However it does not show on the linphone 3.4.3 ,I searched the code, the function audio_stream_alive is called after the audio_stream_iterate ,so the thread keeps handling the rtcp packets lossing event. It supposed to take the audio_stream_alive ahead.

    2. On the Windows Os ,the linphone 3.5.2.exe gets those problems, when the Debug window is cleared ,It does not work sometime (no debug info shows) until resetting the programme. and the URL editbox does capture the input focus on uncertain conditions.

    You guys do a great job on the linphone-developer, I am excited to see each time the release becomes more perfect .
please forgive my syntax errors.
   Best wishes!
--
just do it ,chase your dream