[Linphone-developers] Getting problem in Linphone code

From: Giriprathap Raju
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Getting problem in Linphone code
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:28:18 +0530

Hi,

I am using linphone opensource code for call functionality in our code, but i am getting few problems

on iPhone---

1) when i am in lock mode and i get call and they end the call , our side call is not ending it is crashing the app.
2) and we are not getting voice when we get call in background.

if anybody knows the solution of this please let me know.

--
Thanks&Regards
V.Giriprathapraju