[Linphone-developers] LinPhone SDK mingw compilation issue

From: Anurag Mishra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LinPhone SDK mingw compilation issue
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 16:45:01 +0530

hi sir,

I have download Linphone sdk and want to compile  and we follow the instruction "README.mingw " document step by stap but it is not compile
it gives the error when we run the "cd mediastreamer2/plugins/msx264"
command.  it through the error in linphone sdk code inside the mediastreamer2 folder does not exist plugins directories so please
sir help me how to add plugins directory inside the mediastreamer2
directory.

Thanks
Anurag