[Linphone-developers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Muhammad Saifuddin via LinkedIn
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:03:03 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Muhammad Saifuddin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Kumar,

- Muhammad

View invitation from Muhammad Saifuddin

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MUHAMMAD SAIFUDDIN BE A GOOD IDEA?

Muhammad Saifuddin's connections could be useful to you

After accepting Muhammad Saifuddin's invitation, check Muhammad Saifuddin's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2012, LinkedIn Corporation