[Linphone-developers] iOS - Go back from Video View to IncallView

From: Frederic-Philippe Metz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] iOS - Go back from Video View to IncallView
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:00:52 +0100

Hi all,

I'm struggling with the following:

1. Simple call without Video --> Audio call established, "AudioView" is active
2. Adding Video to the call --> Video call established, "VideoView" is active
3. Next I'd like to switch back via button in the VideoView to the "AudioView"

Therefore, I made a Button connected to a class UICloseVideoButton
(just nearly the same as UIAddVideoButton).

The class implements:

-(void) touchUp:(id) sender {
    NSLog(@"TOUCHUP for Close Video");
        LinphoneCore* lc = [LinphoneManager getLc];
    LinphoneCall* call =
linphone_core_get_current_call([LinphoneManager getLc]);

        if (call) {
                LinphoneCallParams* call_params =
linphone_call_params_copy(linphone_call_get_current_params(call));
                linphone_call_params_enable_video(call_params, FALSE);
        linphone_call_params_enable_camera(call, false);
                linphone_core_update_call(lc, call, call_params);
                linphone_call_params_destroy(call_params);
        NSLog(@"Video
Enabled?:%@",linphone_call_params_video_enabled(linphone_call_get_current_params(call))?@"TRUE":@"FALSE");
    } else {
                ms_warning("Cannot add video, because no current call");
        }
}

How can I switch back to the Audio View ? If I press the button, the
Video stops,
linphone_call_params_video_enabled(linphone_call_get_current_params(call))
is still TRUE and the video is off.

Could someone please help ?

Best Regards
Frédéric