[Linphone-developers] LINPHONE 3.5.1: Android - Sending Text message/Cha

From: rajh.baalaji
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LINPHONE 3.5.1: Android - Sending Text message/Chat through SIP server
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:29:15 +0530

Dear All,

I am working in LINPHONE 3.5.1 android source and trying to enable Text messaging or Chatting for mobile.

After analyzing the very long time, we came to know that there is a class “TutorialChatRoomActivity in org.linphone.core.tutorials package which will enable to make Text message/chatting in Mobile.

We do struggle to make it could you please provide the suggestion / ideas to happen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajhbaalaji.

Phone : +91-422-6619999 Ext 823