[Linphone-developers] Error libmediastreamer | liblinphone.so.4

From: uahmed
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Error libmediastreamer | liblinphone.so.4
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 23:34:04 +0500

Hi

I compile the linphone 3.5.2 .Compilations went fine with no error , but when i try to run linphone from command line it give me this error

linphone: error while loading shared libraries: liblinphone.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

earlier i was getting the same error with the library of libmediastreamer.so.1