Re: [Linphone-developers] Your confirmation is required to join the Linp

From: Albert Petit
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:35:00 +0100

Hello,

Just a quick question: I'm trying to make VoIP call from Blackberry
9900 to Blackberry 9860 , both have OS 7. I checked with tcpdump in
server side and the call is stablished properly on the SIP Side.  BB
9900 is sending AMR properly too however the BB 9860 does not start to
send media . I suspect there is some problem when trying to start the
player which will send the audio on the BB 9860.

Does linphone support BB9860 OS7?  I'm using this version:
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/linphone/blackberry/linphone-bb-1.0.1/7.0.0/jlinphone.jad

Which output would be useful to troubleshoot the problem?

BR
Albert