[Linphone-developers] Android makefile for bcg729

From: Simon PFENDER
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Android makefile for bcg729
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:44:04 +0100

Hello

I've tried to test the new g729 codec for linphone, with the linphone android project.
After updating the sources, I've launched the build with
1. prepare_sources.sh : no problem during the execution
2. ndk-build BUILD_G729=1 to enable the codec

The ndk-build's always ended with the following error :
jni/Android.mk:143: jni/..//submodules/bcg729/Android.mk: No such file or directory
jni/Android.mk:144: jni/..//submodules/bcg729/msbcg729/Android.mk: No such file or directory

I've check my repository, but there are no Android.mk in le bcg729 directory nor in the msbcg729 directory.

Is there something I've forgotten ?
How can I launch the android build without those two files ?

Thank you for your help

Best regards