[Linphone-developers] link to the mac os adressbook is missing.

From: Michael Parchet
Subject: [Linphone-developers] link to the mac os adressbook is missing.
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:35:47 +0100

Hello,

I use linephone and it's a good sip programm but ther'is no link to the mac os adressbook witch contain my contact with it's phone numbers,

You can use the adresbook objective c or the c api

more info at :
https://developer.apple.com/search/index.php?q=adressbook+framwork

Can you develop this function because I need it ?

Best regards

mparchet