Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP over TCP

From: Eric Hsieh(Psychesnet)
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] oRTP over TCP
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 18:02:07 +0800

Dear Scott,

I use wireshark to looking at RTP over TCP communication, I found that RTSP, RTP and RTCP all use same connection to trans data.
So, I try to use rtp_session_set_sockets with socket of client connected and send RTP, RTCP packet back, no view to display sadly and ortp will return send error.

ORTP supports TCP ?????

Regards, Eric, 02/03