Re: [Linphone-developers] Android retry calling in case of callee reject

From: Ahmed Refaey
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Android retry calling in case of callee rejected!
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:03:09 +0200

The Log trace starting from the call till the end of two rejects
http://pastebin.com/mfLyhEsa

--
Ahmed El-Refaey

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Ahmed Refaey <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Team I have a fork from Linphone android version bfb9440f9c1518009fb05c9cb1226e00fc96a2f0 which uses linphone core version 886d80bb6d8ac916d6cc0cf635ce25e82ff1f051

When I call some number, When this number Reject the call rejected my call, the Android calling activity did not feel it was rejected, and I was surprised that I receive a second consequent call which when I reject it the client feels it was cancelled and the calling activity disappeared and back to dialer activity with a toast telling "cannot call, the user is busy"! any explanation what is happening!

Thanks in advance,
--
Ahmed El-Refaey