Re: [Linphone-developers] Register requests

From: tech support
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Register requests
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 20:45:36 -0500

It looks like Linphone is rejecting what is included in the 200 OK that is sent from the registrar server in response to the Linphone's Register request, because the next Register request is immediate, there was not enough time for a timeout.

We couldn't see what is wrong in the 200 OK, we hope that you can see them, so we attached a short (13 packets) trace that was collected using Wireshark. The file can be read using windows wordpad.

Thanks,

On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM, M Walton <address@hidden> wrote:
What do you have your reg_expires setting set to for your proxy in the
linconf.rc file? re-registration will occur after this timer has expired