Re: [Linphone-developers] srtp status?

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] srtp status?
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:00:31 +0100

Hi.

Linphone 3.5.0 released few weeks ago enable SRTP support. I suggest you download it and give it a try.
You can find all information needed about how to get it in our website, http://www.linphone.org/.

Regards.

Le 07/01/2012 20:49, Öyvind Saether a écrit :
Hi,
I'm just wondering if there is any progress at all in getting srtp support into Linphone?

I am located in the fascist-run EU country Sweden and all communications (which crosses the border) in this country is under surveillance by the FRA corporation. http://frapedia.se/ has more information on this corporation. This means that all Linphone conversations are monitored. srtp support would therefore be nice.

Thank you for reading all of this.