Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.5.0 on Blackfin

From: M Walton
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.5.0 on Blackfin
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:09:24 -0000

Hi,

I have just finished getting oSip 3.5, eXosip 3.5 and Linphone 3.5
running on a BF537 with uClinux 2010 RC5 and did not see the problem you
speak of.

However, if it helps, i am not using the soundcard or video of the
hardware, in fact i am using a custom plugin to deal with the audio in
and out and putting it back on the network, thus skipping any ALSA/OSS
processing - so maybe the issue you see is related to using the hardware
directly for audio/video processing?

Hope it helps

On 01/05/2012 01:26 PM, Cameron Barfield wrote:
> Hi, All --
>
> I'm trying to get Linphone 3.5.0 running on Blackfin (BF527), but I'm
> running into some problems.
>
> When I try to establish a call (either inbound or outbound), I get the

> ring or ringback tone, but when the call is accepted, my CPU usage
> spikes to 96-100% and linphonec becomes unresponsive. When I hang up
> on the remote end, the BYE message isn't always seen by linphone.
> Whether or not the BYE message is seen, linphonec continues to eat up
96-100% of my CPU usage until I issue a kill -9 on it.