Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.5.0 on Blackfin

From: Cameron Barfield
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.5.0 on Blackfin
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:55:58 -0800

So, a bit of a follow up. It appears that set_prio_high() called by MSTicker was creating a fair amount of problems. Not calling that makes my device more responsive, and the BYE messages are always processed, but CPU usage is still 94% or higher and I cannot get the console back on linphonec after the remote end terminates the call.