[Linphone-developers] Linphone repeats Registration requests too many ti

From: tech support
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone repeats Registration requests too many times
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 22:24:09 -0500

Greetings,

We tried to register Linphone (current version and previous version) with our registrar/proxy server, and we noticed that when the phone sent the first few Register requests, the server replied with 200 OK, but the phone kept on sending many more Reg requests.  The server didn't reply to the fourth and fifth Reg request and the phone reported a Registration Error.

Why didn't the phone stop sending Reg requests when it got the 200 OK?

We suggest that you download our SIP registrar/proxy server from the below URL, try to recreate and see the problems.  We configure the phones using the configuration parameters in the attached screenshots.

Download SIPsocial server at the web site SIPsocial.net

Thanks.

Tech Support Team
SIPsocial.net