[Linphone-developers] Join my network on LinkedIn

From: xiaoyi lv via LinkedIn
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Join my network on LinkedIn
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:21:18 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

xiaoyi lv has indicated you are a Friend

View invitation from xiaoyi lv

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH XIAOYI LV BE A GOOD IDEA?

xiaoyi lv's connections could be useful to you

After accepting xiaoyi lv's invitation, check xiaoyi lv's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation