Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone - iphone compiling steps

From: Jiang Jinke
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone - iphone compiling steps
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 17:12:35 +0800

Hi Vasif,
I had exactly the same error as yours. I'm using Mac OS Lion 10.7.2, macport Version: 2.0.3 with the latest packages.

checking for struct timeval... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating libosip2.pc
nawk: illegal jump type 339
 input record number 1, file
 source line number 151
config.status: error: could not create libosip2.pc

Regards,
Jinke Jiang