[Linphone-developers] It is possible to let user change the User-Agent?

From: Sherman Shank
Subject: [Linphone-developers] It is possible to let user change the User-Agent?
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:30:30 -0700

Hi Sir,

I recent use the linphone  on my andoird cellphone. I find the
linphone is the best VOIP client on android. Now there is one thing,
my VOIP provider need only specific User-Agent to connect their
server. So I want to know if is possible to let user configure the
User-Agent for linphone?

BTW, anyone can tell me how to compile linphone android source code on Windows?

Thanks for your reply.

Sherman