[Linphone-developers] [linphone-developers] building linphone fails afte

From: Ketan Tang
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [linphone-developers] building linphone fails after emptying the directory /opt/linphone
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:40:15 +0800

Dear all,

I have built linphone under Win 7 + MinGW once. But I wanted to delete all directories and rebuild linphone, so I emptied the directory /opt/linphone, which is the install directory. And then I built linphone with no success. In the attachment is the error message. Does anyone know what the problem is and how to solve it? Thanks.

In case the attachment cannot be viewed, the following is the error message in short:
libtool: install: /bin/install -c .libs/linphonecsh.exe /opt/linphone/bin/linphonecsh.exe
/bin/install: cannot stat `.libs/linphonecsh.exe': No such file or directory
By the way, I didn't delete the files under MinGW. Instead I found the real location of the folder /opt/linphone, which is C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\opt\linphone, and then deleted all files and folders under linphone. I'm not sure if this is the problem.
--

Best Regards,

Arthur Tang

Arthur Ketan Tang