[Linphone-developers] presentedViewController property does not exist in

From: Igor Klementev
Subject: [Linphone-developers] presentedViewController property does not exist in iOS version
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:27:56 +0200

Hi guys,

I am trying to build version of linphone for iOS from repository
I got the latest version today, using link
git clone git://git.linphone.org/linphone-iphone.git --recursive

After that I was able to build linphone sdk (with commenting of *.dox in help generation of mediastreamer2) with help of "make all" command
And was able to build version of liblinphone for device configuration

But when I am trying to build linphone project, one of the errors says that property presentedViewController does not exist in PhoneViewController class And that is true - such property is not present in PhoneViewController.h class

Is version in master branch corrupted?
Or I am doing something wrong?

Best regards,
Igor