[Linphone-developers] Connection (Register with SIP) Problem With Linpho

From: Anurag Mishra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Connection (Register with SIP) Problem With Linphone for BlackBerry in Other Countries SIP Accounts.
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:56:28 +0530

Hi Sir,

Our Linphone BlackBerry application  working fine in India able to get Registered and place the call. But when We use other Countries SIP Accounts Like US/Canada Then Linphone For BlackBerry Not Registered Its showing status "Registration in progress".
So Please help me what type of changes made in Linphone for Blackberry code.
So can any one please lead us in the right direction? Why app doesn't work with carriers in japan or Canada but works in India?

Thanks
Anurag