Re: [Linphone-developers] building linphone under Win 7 failed

From: Richard Poirier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] building linphone under Win 7 failed
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:52:31 -0500

I had the same problem last week and I tried to resolve it by installing libeXosip2-3.5.0 and 3.6.0 but with no success. I finally re-did all the steps in readme-mingw and I was then able to compile and run linphone on my Windows 7-64 bit pc. Doing so I noticed that I had not taken the latest version of linphone-deps (linphone-deps-win32-111103.zip) in my first attempt. I therefore suggest that you double check that you do indeed have the latest versions of all the modules mentioned by readme.migw.

Cheers,

Richard