[Linphone-developers] adding auth user to android linphone

From: Amos Shahar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] adding auth user to android linphone
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 02:46:02 -0500

hi,
I would like to add auth user id field in addition to the username field.
So if I get from my voip provider DID, auth user and pass - the DID will be in all SIP headers except the "Autherisation: " header in the Registration and INVITE requests.

As I think it is very common request (many providers provide this configuration), do you aware of such setting (in android) or implementation?

if not, can anyone tell where is is best place in the code to set the auth  id to the sip stack?

Thanks