[Linphone-developers] (no subject)

From: Ерохин Андрей
Subject: [Linphone-developers] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 16:08:20 +0400

Hi everyone
I've discovered a bug in linphone 3.4.3. It happens when you calling a remote
peer, which is temporary disconnected from the network. To see the effect of
this bug, you may perform the following steps.

1) First peer (Alice) starts linphonec and successfully registers on some
SIP-server;
2) Alice plugs out the ethernet cable;
3) Second peer (Bob) starts the linphonec and calls Alice;
4) Bob terminates the call;
5) Alice plugs in the ethernet cable;
6) Alice receives the incoming call and accepts it.

After these steps Bob's linphonec will establish the connection with Alice's
linphonec, Alice will hear everything Bob is saying, but Bob will not be able
to terminate this call somehow.
I believe that the problem is in function call_accepted(), in file
coreapi/callbacks.c. It updates the streams independent of whether the call was
terminated or not. Is there any way to check this condition inside
call_accepted()? And is there any way to cancel the `INVITE' request when we
terminating a call?

Thanks=)