[Linphone-developers] Request timeout

From: Venkatesh Rajagopalan
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Request timeout
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:58:53 -0800 (PST)

I am developing an iphone app using linphone source.  I am using sipXecs an opensource IP PBX native SIP based solution.  Here is the issue:

From the Iphone app, i am calling a soap request to my appserver which in turn calls the  SipxController webservice.  Here is the url that you see how the call is made

http://wiki.sipfoundry.org/display/sipXecs/Call+Control+Web+Service

The issue is that, the call gets established between the iphone client and the sipx server.  But after exactly 5 minutes, i am getting a pop up on the iphone client displaying "Call failed.. Cannot call 215. the request timeout".  215 is the iphone client.

Could you please let me know what i am doing wrong in the client code?

Regards
Venkatesh