Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android v1.2.1 made silent call

From: Coca
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Android v1.2.1 made silent call
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:41:51 +0900

Dear Jehan,

What kind of traces you want? The logcat?
"Strange" means, you didn't see that before?

Best Regards,
Coca

2011/11/8 Jehan Monnier <address@hidden>
Hmm, very strange,
Can you provide us with traces ?

Best regards

Le 7 nov. 2011 à 17:05, Coca a écrit :

Dear all,

I am an old fan of Linphone and I use it communicate with my friends.
Recently when we update to Linphone Android v1.2.1 on market ( or built it from latest GIT),
we noticed that Linphone running on two Android mobile phone will establish a silent call,
while either of them can establish a normal with a iphone version for Linphone.

Does anyone else have this situation?

Coca