[Linphone-developers] PSTN Calls with Blackberry Linphone.

From: Anurag Mishra
Subject: [Linphone-developers] PSTN Calls with Blackberry Linphone.
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:31:32 +0530

Hi All,

Please help me i am facing one issue in Blackberry linphone We are uisng your application for IP to IP calling and we have tested it work very fine. but we are not able to make IP to PSTN calls using your Blackberry Linphone.

We have opensips and Asterisk based servers. We have install AMR-NB codec on our opensips server and we are able to make IP-IP calls.  AMR-NB codec is not supported by our termination provider due to this we are not able to make IP to PSTN calls. Basically we are looking to convert the AMR-NB codec to some other codec like G711 or GSM in server.

Blackberry Linphone client(AMR-NB codec) ===> Opensips/Asterisk Server (Codec Convertor from AMR-NB to G711 or GSM) ==> (Codec G711 or GSM) Termination Provider. (PSTN).

Thanks & Regards,
Anurag Mishra