Re: [Linphone-developers] For creating call Button By Bitmapfield in Bla

From: aleksei drassen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] For creating call Button By Bitmapfield in Blackberry
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 18:10:56 +0100

That is a specific blackberry development question, i recommend this community when you find all your answers about java development.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-Support-Forums/ct-p/GeneralSupportForums

cheers

Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:52:06 +0530
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

Hi All,

    I am using Linphone blackberry version  1.0.0 .   Sir I want to create Own  Call Button By BitmapField and i try to code

Bitmap b = Bitmap.getBitmapResource("call-now.png");

   BitmapField c= new BitmapField(b,BitmapField.FOCUSABLE|Field.FIELD_HCENTER){
        protected boolean navigationClick(int status, int time)
        {
        try{
        LinphoneScreen.callButtonPressed();
        }
        catch(Exception e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
        }
        return true;

        }

But when we  click Bitmap field then call this    "callButtonPressed()"  method every time when we click Bitmap field.But calling not start.so please help me how to create own application calling button By Bitmap field.

Note-  this is only personal Study not for Business.
Thanks
Saurabh