Re: [Linphone-developers] Building Linphone for the Pandaboard armv7

From: chase rayfield
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Building Linphone for the Pandaboard armv7
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 07:28:18 -0700 (PDT)

on master there is a missing parenthesis in mediastreamer2/src/msv4l.c line 194 that causes it to fail.

After fixing that I find that hasNeon is undefined if I define it explicitly outside the #ifdef  it'll builds with warnings about implitictly declared functions and then if fails to link linphonec with undefined references to those functions which are

If someone wants to give it a further look I can get you ssh access and either nano or vi :)

Chase Rayfield