Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble running autogen.sh under MinGW

From: Steve Strobel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Trouble running autogen.sh under MinGW
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:30:24 -0600

FWIW, I tried testing my autotools installation as described here <<http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg16214.html>http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg16214.html> using a simple configure.ac file containing only

        AC_INIT
        AS_IF([:], [echo yes])
        AC_OUTPUT

I gave it Unix line endings, ran "autoconf --verbose && ./configure" and got output ending with

        yes
        configure: creating ./config.status

which I think indicates that it is at least partially working.

Steve

---
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.