[Linphone-developers] video quality in mediastreamer on android

From: Johnny Meet
Subject: [Linphone-developers] video quality in mediastreamer on android
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:53:09 +0300

hi,

I'm using the Mediastreamer app in the linphone-android repository to send a video stream from my Android camera to my computer. The video quality is very low (pixelated, lagging etc.). What can I do to improve this? Is this a network issue?

Technical details: VLC 1.1.11 listening with "vlc.exe udp://@:4000" on Windows XP with an ad hoc wireless network between my PC and my Android device. Android encodes with MPEG4 and sends on port 4000.

thanks,
Jon.