Re: [Linphone-developers] Front camera not available on LG P970

From: Guillaume BERAUDO
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Front camera not available on LG P970
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:10:15 +0200

Hi Giorgio,

The Android API before Android 2.3 was lacking multiple camera support.

However, there is a workaround in Linphone.
Could you test the application I send you in a separate email?

Is the first camera working?
Is the second camera working?
What is written in the "About" menu when you press the "menu" button?

Regards,

Guillaume Beraudo