[Linphone-developers] Linphone unmutes after receiving new invite from T

From: Miloš Liška
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone unmutes after receiving new invite from TANDBERG MCU 4515
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:52:54 +0200

Hi,
I have Linphone ver. 3.4.3 installed on my Madriva Cooker Linux box. After
dialing a
room on TANDBERG MCU 4515 with Software version 4.2(1.43) and muting the audio
using the Mute button, the Linphone unmutes again after receiving a new INVITE
message from the MCU.

If necessary I'll gladly provide any additional details on configuration,
libraries installed, traffic dumps, etc.

Thanks,
--
                      Miloš Liška
        mail: address@hidden   ICQ: 101055780