Re: [Linphone-developers] IOS build process questions

From: Cliff Spencer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] IOS build process questions
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 23:38:09 +0000

Thanks for the explanations. I'd like to follow-up with another question please.
>>I'm also having issues if I add anything to the DEFS= line in builder-iphone-simulator.mk. I find that adding a -D directive and a -I result in a different compile path in which I
>>get an error about libeXosip being out of date. Removing my changes fixes this.
>
>Very strange, it is supposed to work.
I have verified that this occurs on a brand new source image. Nonetheless I now realize that this won't work for me. I have modified numerous files and new to add a -D to the compile line to turn on my new feature along with a -I to specify the location of my includes. Changing the DEFS= macro in builder-iphone-simulator.mk only affects the eXosip folder. I need to add some definitions that apply to the entire compile. Is there a way to do this? It is possible for non-IOS builds by changing the DEFs line in the linphone folder, but in the IOS build all make activity starts in submodules/build and I can't find an equivilant mechanism. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Cliff