Re: [Linphone-developers] one way calling issue

From: aleksei drassen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] one way calling issue
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:11:16 +0100

Check socket connection for time wait, one of the sides stop send data (socket urechargable)

My solution in this case was change the time wait for recdata  and send data with a delay of 12 ms.

I recommend read, all entire source code and made the necessary changes on connection (deviceside=true or false, wifi, bis ...)

cheers