Re: [Linphone-developers] question about Android Linphone 1.1.6 on Samsu

From: Marco Tessarotto
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] question about Android Linphone 1.1.6 on Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 15:58:13 +0200

Hi Simon,
I have performed the test you asked; please find in attachment the complete adb log collected with linphone in debug mode.
The configuration is the same as in my first email to the forum.
I would like to add that:

- initiating sip call from tablet to windows pc: on the pc I hear nothing;
- call initiated by pc to tablet: the tablet internal microphone works!

Hope this helps; best regards,
Marco