Re: [Linphone-developers] Cannot heard voice for a long time when callou

From: TairGee
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Cannot heard voice for a long time when callout with linphone-android
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 16:16:06 +0800

Hello linphoners,

When I called out with android-linphone, I  would hear voice when I wait for 10 seconds later.

I checked with “adb logcat”, the logs output “obtainBuffer timed out (is the CPU pegged?)”

My deivce chipset is RK2918 ARM Cortex-A8 SoC , you can google RK2918 datasheet for more details.

I google for this issue, it seems that audio driver block issue. But I don’t know how to fix this for linphone.

I used some others SIP softphones like csipsimple, it ‘s OK.

Is there anybody meet this issue?  Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

BRs,

TairGee