Re: [Linphone-developers] Contributing to linphone

From: valentin . beraudo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Contributing to linphone
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:30:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Simon

I tried putting notification windows via libnotify where they seemed useful :
For incoming calls, you can chose to answer or decline the call and, on Ubuntu,
it opens a (more intrusive) pop-up window instead of a simple notification
bubble.
For other notifications (call ending or transferred, errors, resuming, paused
by remote), it should work as intended.

I also made a kind of "beep" signal for incoming calls when already in call.
It may need some tweaking, and perhaps doesn't really need two tones.

Cheers

Valentin

ps : diffs attached