Re: [Linphone-developers] echocancellation and echocancelation - what's

From: Philip Anil-QBW348
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] echocancellation and echocancelation - what's the difference?
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 22:13:01 -0400

Appreciate your reply (and the humor at the end :))
I tried to hardcode echo-cancellation and see if there was any difference in the audio.
Specifically, in the linphone library,
linphonecore.c
//      linphone_core_enable_echo_cancelation(lc,
//              lp_config_get_int(lc->config,"sound","echocancelation",0));

// Anil 08-24-2011
        linphone_core_enable_echo_cancelation(lc,TRUE);

I had no audio.
then I realised that this was the wrong spelling and searched for linphone_core_enable_echo_cancellation // note the 'll'
but did not find it. Do I have the wrong method to modify?
Anil